Saturday, October 10, 2009

オンボロ旅館をたて直せ

Nobita and his Dad are verbally fighting in the living room. Nobita storms out with a puff of steam coming from his head. (Usually, the Dad yells at him over financial things like not letting him buy a toy while the Mom yells at him over academics like studying and grades)

Nobita: CHEAPSKATE! I ask for an allowance raise and he gets mad. Before, he said to stop wasting money and this things I don't understand. I hate living at home!! After all of this, I am running way from home!! (Puts things in his backpack such as cup o' noodle). I'm leaving.
Doraemon: Ok.
Nobita: Aren't you going to stop me?
Doraemon: Not really.

(Nobita leaves home and walking in the street)
Nobita: That was sort of a heartless guy coming from Doraemon.
(At home, Doraemon is watching Nobita on a computer)
Doraemon: Now, a little hardship is good. What is there will go fly (This is probably a saying. Original: なんいかあったらとんでいくから)
Nobita: Aimless appears but...Where should I go now?
(Rains. Nobita runs to a hotel)
Nobita: Now I have to look for a place to stay.
(Nobita gets grabbed into the hotel by a man)
Man: If you're look for a place to stay, by all means, stay here.
Nobita: No...I...
Man: We may look a bit dirty but this is a 300 year old establishment. Since the Edo period, this hotel have been carrying tradition. By all means, stay.
Nobita: But I...
Man: Are you traveling by yourself? Despite being a grade school student, it'll be great. Take the fourth floor specialty room. The elevator doesn't work so please take the staris. (Man pushes Nobita up the stairs. In the small dirty room...)
Man: Please take your time.
Nobita (Alone in his room): This is a small and dirty room but here, there's no lack of understanding and sympathy from parents. There's also no loud-mouth Doraemon. This is my castle!! After this, I can do whatever I want!! I am the most important!!
(Lying on his bed) What should I do? For now, I can't think of anything. After coming all this way to the hotel, I should take a bath. (No water comes out of the faucet). There's no water.

(Nobita talks to the Man in the lobby)
Man: The bath? At the right, go straight 100 meters, there's a public bath.
Nobita: It would be good. Other than that my stomach will get smaller. (Walking down stairs looking tired) I haven't eaten lunch yet. (asks Man at lobby) Is there a delicious Ramen store nearby?
Man: Let's order it. The phone is dead so I have to run to it.
Delivery-boy: That will be 400 yen.
Nobita: Umm...
Man (looks worried): You have no money?! Without money, we'll have to stop.
Nobita: Who's forcing you to quit? I can work here.
Man: There's no job. There haven't been any customers. If it were more prettier, we would get more business but we have no money. We had our gas and water service cut. We need to do something about our spirits.
Nobita: Because you don't have any of your services, please let me help you.
Man: If that's the case, I would like at least one customer to come.
Nobita: It may be impossible but I'll bring someone.

(Nobita is outside of the hotel yelling at passerbyers)
Nobita: Welcome. Welcome. Stay here. This hotel will be bankrupt. It's not a broken hotel. How's about it? Opps. I shouldn't have used those words. Please stay here.
Passerby: This is a hotel? I thought it was a storage room.
Nobita: Please...please...
(One man stops and Nobita brings him in) He says he's staying.
Man (looks shock): Really? I'll show you to the special room.
(in the room)
Customer: Dirty!!
Nobita: I think so too.
(the room suddenly turns beautiful and clean and everyone is surprised. Nobita runs out the room and Doraemon is sitting outside of the door with a device)
Nobita: Good thing you came.
Doraemon: The "customer calling cam-kitty" and the "indoor travel machine 3D movie"
(both go downstairs): Customers are coming in steadily.
Man: I don't know how to thank you.
Doraemon: No, after all, this is a probelm.
Customer #2: Hey!
Nobita: The horror begins
Customer #2 trying to take a bath: There's no water.
Customer #3: I would like some food now.
Man: What do we do?
Doraemon (takes out some pills from his pocket): Give them these ソーナル pill. The person themselves will feel that they are taking a bath or eating.
Nobita (gives customer #2 some pills): If you eat the pills, water will come out. (Customer #2 is sitting contently in an empty bath) How's the tempurature?
Customer #2: Good.

(Doraemon carrying an empty cart of dishes)
Man: You're not going to serve him empty dishes, are you?
Doraemon (talking to customer #3): Take one before dinner please. (Customer #3 eats off empty plate) How does it taste?
Customer #3: It's delicious!!

(Doraemon, Nobita and Man working hard to serve customers)
Doraemon: Empty coffee to room3, old newspaper to room 11. Don't say too much.
Man: The customers are satisfied. I owe you two much thanks .
Doraemon: Just serve them real food and make the hotel as pretty as possible.
Man: Of couse. I'll do my best. It's becoming a bit hetic. I wish he would come back.
Nobita: "He"?
Man: My son. He didn't like working at home so he ran away from home to travel via hitchhiking.
Nobita: While you by yourself was going through all this hardship, he ran away? Run away....(looks guilty)
Doraemon: Want to go home? (to Man) We're sorry but...
Man: No, no. Go home so your parents won't worry.
(Doraemon and Nobita walks out of the hotel and sees a traveler)
Doraemon: Let's use the Cam-Kitty to draw that guy in.
Traveler: Huh? I should go home
(Nobita and Doraemon goes home, while the travler goes into the hotel)
Traveler: I'm home.
Man (running out crying): Hey! 19 (えもん) you came back!!

No comments: