Friday, December 4, 2009

大富豪のび太

Nobita finds 10000 yen bill.

Nobita (crying): This can't be a dream. I was wondering where was the ten thousand yen my uncle gave me for New Years (For Japanese New Years, people get money from their elders).
Doraemon: It was inserted in your manga.
Nobita: How should I use it? RC car, telescope, plastic models, boombox, camera...
Doraemon: Don't waste it.
Dad (from living room): If you're going shopping, you're going to lose the money fast.
Mom (from living room): Really. You know what the worth of money is, right?
Mom: Since commodity prices are steadily rising...
Dad: When I was young, any ramen were 30 yen.
Mom: Long ago, you can't buy lunch with a sen (hundreth of a yen).
Dad: There were such thing as rin (old monetary unit (0.001 yen)).
Nobita (to Doraemon): How much is a sen?
Doraemon: hundreth of a yen. A rin is a hundreth of a sen.
Nobita: So if I had this (Ten Thousand Yen) back then, I would be...
Doraemon: You would be extremely rich.
Nobita: It would be good if I were born long time ago.
Doraemon:...and if you had your New Years money.
Nobita (gets an idea): That's it!! Let me borrow the "hello box" (a telephone box)
Doraemon: Don't do anything too crazy now.
Nobita (speaking into the phone): Make world commodity prices are cheap. However, my ten thousand yen will remain the same. (gets out of box) How much cheaper do you think it got?
(Nobita and Doraemon goes to the manga store)
Nobita: First of all, let's try to buy a manga.

(At the manga store, Nobita is picking out a whole bunch of manga)
Nobita: This and this and this and this
Doraemon: Don't waste it all.
(at the register)
Nobita: How much is ten manga?
Clerk: Thank you for your patronage. It will be 3 Sen and 5 Rin.
Nobita: Hmm...how much is 3 Sen and 5 Rin
Doraemon: One thousanths of 35 yen.
Nobita: One thousanths is...
Doraemon: Think. If you take out 1 yen and you're buying 285 books.
Nobita: CHEAP!! Please make change for ten thousand yen.
Clerk (falls to the ground): 10 thousand yen?!
Nobita: He can't change big bills.
(Nobita and Doraemon goes to a toy store)
Nobita: Your most expensive RC car please. 1 yen 20 sen?! CHEAP!! Huh? You can't make change for 10 thousand yen? (leaves store crying) Even though I am rich, I can't use my money. Doraemon: If you can't do anything with it, why don't you change the world back to normal?
Nobita: If I can't use my 10 thousand yen, at least we can still use our 1 yen.
Doraemon: What? You have 1 yen?
Nobita: If you have 1 yen, you can buy more than a 1000 dorayakis I think.
Doraemon: Go deposit the money in the bank and then withdraw it.
Nobita: I'll go quick.

(Nobita comes out of the bank with a bag of money)
Nobita: For now, I withdrew 10 yen as spending money. (gives Doraemon money) Here is 1 yen. It is in 100 sen bills.
Doraemon (runs off): I am going to buy Dorayaki.
(Nobita waves down a Taxi)
Nobita: Department store please.
(Nobita comes home with gifts for his parents. Both looks shock with small pupils in their large eyes and no mouth)
Dad: High class golf club set?
Mom: High class women's clothing?
Nobita: They're modest gifts.
(Two large trucks stop at the Nobi household)
Truck#1: Yotsukoshi department please.
Truck #2: Seibu department store please.
Nobita: Maybe I bought too much. It won't fit in the house.
(Nobita goes next door and gives his neighbor money)
Nobita: Please sell for 1000 yen.
Neighbor: HUH? 1000 YEN?!
Nobita (talking to department store ppl): I bought a warehouse. For now, move the things from the mansion to there.

(Outside of his home, Nobita's friends are flying an RC plane. Well, Gian and his friends are flying Suneo's plane)
Suneo: Hey, that's mine. Give it back!
(a giant plane comes and crashes into Suneo's plane, which then falls to the ground)
Suneo: Hey. That giant plane...
Nobita: Sorry about that.
Gian: Are all of these yours? (tons of toy planes)
Nobita: If you're good, I'll give you one.
Gian: Really, Nobita-kun? (he's getting a bit formal) All the cheap ones break.
(Nobita's servants come with food and toys and treats)
Nobita: This is my treat. Eat as you please. If there is something that you want, I'll buy it.
Gian: Really, Nobita-sama? (now he's full of it)
Suneo: What you're doing is not decent. (ろくな目にあわないぞ。)
Nobita: Why is that?
Gian (hits Suneo in the head): Talk formally to Nobita-sama!! Do not worry. He is only jealous.
(Nobita leaves)
Gian: Where are you going Nobita-sama? (Gian is using keigo)
Nobita (going home): I worry about how my house is.

(lots of people are crowding outside of Nobita's house)
Voices in general:
-You must deposit your money at Sumotomo bank.
-Get life insurance at Mehon please.
-Buy diamonds.
-Get security bonds.
-Please make a donation
Nobita: I won't go home yet. (turns around and bumps into a guy)
Man: Are you Nobi Nobita?
Nobita: Yeah.
Man (points knife into Nobita's face): Give me your money!!
(Before anything could happen, Nobita gets kidnapped into a car)
Nobita: You saved me!
Man #2: Stupid. I'm kidnapping you and holding you for ransom.
(Man's car tire gets shot by another man and breaks)
Man #3: My prize!!
Man #2: Damnit, do you want to be my rival?!!
(shots ring out and Nobita runs back home, gets into and out of the box and everything is back to normal)

Doraemon: Are you changing back to normal? That's too bad.
Nobita: I'm just going to buy one manga.
(At the manga shop)
Nobita: 350 yen? EXPENSIVE!! (leaves, looks into wallet) This trend; my ten thousand yen is already gone. Aah! (drops what's left of his coins into the sewers. Nobita is arm deep in dirt and doo trying to get back his money)
Doraemon: If you could only quit being irresponsible.
Nobita: Can I quit? I dropped a large amount of one yen.

No comments: